Embreate is a Toronto-based content studio that uses technology to create interactive entertainment and experiential marketing solutions. We’ve worked with clients such as the National Basketball Association (NBA), PanAm Games, Discovery Science Centre L.A. and Jellly Belly, on projects ranging from motion walls to illustrated adventure games to touch screen installations.
Who Are You
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Unity3D and C#. Other programming language experience is an asset.
- You are passionate about games and have an even greater need to deliver exceptional quality experiences.
- You are as obsessive about design, user experience and animation as you are about producing organized well documented code.
What Will You Do
- You will deliver coding expertise across all stages of the project lifecycle from concept to deployment.
- You will execute testing processes and implement optimizations to improve performance.
How To Apply
Send us your Resume/CV along with your portfolio including three (3) examples of your work along with a description of your role on the project and, 2-3 references.
Once submitted, please allow 2-3 weeks for us to process and review your package. We will contact successful candidates only, via email, to coordinate a meeting with our team.
This is a full-time contract position starting immediately. Compensation commensurate on experience. Submit your package or any questions to email@example.com. For more information visit embreate.com. Deadline: Thursday, September 1, 2016