Embreate, a Toronto based interactive design and animation studio is seeking illustrators and animators for a series of stories.
If interested please submit an application by clicking the below button. Or email us at join-usATembreateDOTcom if you have any questions.
Embreate has created dozens of animated short stories in partnership with onefiveof.ca and we’re looking for artists to partnership with on future shorts. Three of our favorites include;
- Have a passion for drawing that equals your enthusiasm for creating compelling character driven stories.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interpret, visualize and transform abstract concepts into visually compelling illustrations and/or animations.
- Love collaborating with teams of creative all-stars and working together to find elegant solutions to unique problems.
What You Will Do
- Concept: work with the producer and writers to develop a visual concept design for an original story
- Storyboard: develop a shot list that efficiently and effectively communicates the story
- Illustrate & Animate: develop the art assets for the short animated story and animate them where required
- Polish: work with the editor to integrate the assets and make adjustments where necessary
We pay our artists a fair, industry standard wage that is based on the skill & experience they bring
Our short story projects are an excellent way for us to get a chance to work with you and vice versa. We almost exclusively hire artists we’ve worked in the past when looking for talent on larger scale client and internally developed comics, films & games. Check our portfolio to see examples of the work we do.
Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. We will confirm receipt of your package. Please keep in mind that this is an ongoing project that is being conducted through 2018 and beyond. So please be patient.