Embreate is a Toronto-based interactive design and animation studio that specializes in immersive installations, virtual reality, comics, and animation for clients including Dreamworks, the National Basketball Association, and Discovery Cube Los Angeles.
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Part-time, Freelance (6-month contract)
Start: Immediate opportunities that may lead to full-time position
Salary: (Hourly) Commensurate on experience
This entry-level role is ideal for an ambitious emerging professional who is looking to take on an integral role at rapidly growing gaming and interactive design agency. You will get hands-on experience working directly with the core executive team to help reach a targeted client base, enhance our corporate profile, and develop new business. You will also assist with our B2C channel to build an audience around horror and sci-fi interactive stories/games and reinforce the image and voice of Embreate Inc.
What You Will Do
- Work with sales manager to generate leads, track progress, and submit proposals
- Assist with contact lists and reporting as needed; core tasks of this job involve thoughtful, thorough, and accurate research and data entry
- Manage campaigns and activations when required; track milestones and deliverables
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, and press releases
- Build meaningful connections through campaigns, surveys, and client recognition initiatives
- Update and moderate shared drives, social network feeds, and web presence
- Identify opportunities by monitoring relevant social media news, trends, and technology
Who You Are
- Love for the gaming and entertainment industry; special interest in sci-fi and horror
- Self-motivated and productive with strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to take direction and work towards objectives with minimal supervision
- Can meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, presentation skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas
- A willingness and competency for training on office software such as G Suite
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is nice to have
Submit your application via our online form.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We are accepting applications until 5 p.m. on January 19. Successful applicants will be required to provide three (3) references upon request.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.