Location: Toronto, ON
Start: January 2019
Salary: (Hourly) Commensurate on experience
Who We Are
Embreate is a fast-growing Toronto-based digital design and animation studio with expertise in games, comics, film and immersive technology. Clients include Dreamworks, Manulife, National Basketball Association and TD Bank. See our work at embreate.com.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer / illustrator to design the assets for an exciting new puzzle based board game with a technology based theme.
Your Technical Expertise
- You have a proven ability to create stunning designs for print as demonstrated by your portfolio.
- Your portfolio shows you’ve mastered a wide range of graphic styles that range from traditional to high tech and cross cultural boundaries.
- You have experience with packaging design from concept & design to final print and assembly.
Who You Are
- You pride yourself on your ability to adapt your style to the demands of each new project.
- Strong attention to detail
- You are able to work in a team environment while also being able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- You can work against deadlines and still be motivated to deliver quality work.
- You are a self-driven individual who is resourceful and innovative.
How To Apply
To make the process of applying easy for you we simply ask you to submit three images from your portfolio that you think best represent your ability to facilitate the project through our Google Form. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.